Board and Train Program
Your dog will stay in the home of one of our professional dog trainers. Our team of dog trainers can consult with one another throughout your dog's stay as needed, and you will be provided with updates and further information on the activities and training components during the program as well. The focus of the program will depend on the needs of your dog(s) as well as your goal for a training program, however, often the program addresses behavioural issues and/or obedience concerns.
Some common reasons people use Board & Train:
If you are going to be away or need a safe place for your dog to stay for any period of time, we offer in-home boarding with our dog trainers. This in-home boarding program is strictly for boarding, and if training is required in addition to boarding, please see above to get more information on our Board and Train program.
- Your dog stays in the home of one of our dog trainers
- Flexible length of stay (from days to weeks to months)
- Exercise and personal attention provided on a daily basis
- Professional dog trainer able to assess behaviours and offer solutions as needed
- Your dog is not left in a cage for their entire stay as they may be at a kennel